Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Punched Cardinal

This card came about when I seen the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I had the bird done from when I was doing Christmas cards before the holidays, but since I will need about 200 this year or there abouts, I figured I'd keep trying to do at least one or two a week. This also falls in line with another blog that I participate in the challenges Friday Mashup which has the theme of birds this week.
Items used.
Card Stock: All Natural White, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Stamp: Greeting from A Cardinal Christmas
 Designer Paper: Deck the Halls Accessories: Two Step Bird Punch, Vintage Brad, Always Artichoke seam binding, Martha Stewart Punch (branches), nestabilities, big shot, perfect polka dots embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy,
    Awesome job on card and mostly the bird tho.....gonna have to give it a try myself!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! Love the debossed polkadots!
    That cardinal is gorgeous!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the punched cardinal! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of that leaf punch. I have the same one and never thought to use it for pine boughs (duh...) The cardinal looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the bird challenge.. I like how you reversed the embossing! Thanks for playing along with the Mashup!

    ReplyDelete