Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch

Hi Everyone, 
This card was done for a couple of challenges this week. The first one  was for the Winter Wonderland Challenge, and the second is the sketch from Mojo Monday. I of course am into making lots of Christmas Cards as I need a lot of them for this coming year, as I have an order for 100 and then I will be using some myself, along with a few other people that buy cards from me. So I will be doing quite a few this year, so you will see a lot of them, along with some other stuff too, I promise. Thanks as always for looking, and the comments are always appreciated. 
Items Used:
Stamps: Holiday Lineup and Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Pencils and odorless paint thinner for coloring elves.
Designer Paper, Jolly Holiday
Accessories: Buttons and brads in real red, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, dimensionals, snail adhesive and glue dots to affix buttons to card. 


1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! Makes me wish I had bought that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete