Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch

Hi Everyone, 
This card was done for a couple of challenges this week. The first one  was for the Winter Wonderland Challenge, and the second is the sketch from Mojo Monday. I of course am into making lots of Christmas Cards as I need a lot of them for this coming year, as I have an order for 100 and then I will be using some myself, along with a few other people that buy cards from me. So I will be doing quite a few this year, so you will see a lot of them, along with some other stuff too, I promise. Thanks as always for looking, and the comments are always appreciated. 
Items Used:
Stamps: Holiday Lineup and Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Pencils and odorless paint thinner for coloring elves.
Designer Paper, Jolly Holiday
Accessories: Buttons and brads in real red, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, dimensionals, snail adhesive and glue dots to affix buttons to card. 


2 comments:

  1. oh such a gorgeous creation and fabulous dots, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! Makes me wish I had bought that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete