Sunday, March 11, 2012

Come and Get It Color Challenge

This week at Come and Get It we have a color challenge. This week it is Shell hosting the challenge and she has asked us to do a white on white  card for the challenge. I must say not my favorite color challenge, but the effect is always nice. Thanks for the challenge Shell.
The base is All Naturals White Card stock, then the first layer is a piece of Whisper White embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I then put a piece of 5/8 in Satin Ribbon onto the card, made a bow and adhered it with a glue dot, the greeting is a piece of faux mother of pearl paper I had made punched with the scalloped punch then a piece of  Whisper White with the greeting stamped in Rose Red. The greeting is from Petite Pairs stamp set. The rose, was made using the FancyFlower Punch and the Build a Blossom Punch for the leaves. I had a sheet of the faux mother of pearl still that I had made about a week ago, so I used it to make the flower and leaves. then I sponges the edges of the flower with Rose Red, and the leaves were sponges lightly with Wild Wasabi.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. This has such an elegant and sophisticated style! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete