Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vacation Time at Come and Get It

Welcome to March a time for Vacations here in Canada, especially for the kids in school and the teachers as we have the March break time. So going with this Leslie decided on Vacation as the theme for this months theme challenge. So I decided to do a card with a beach theme. I am using a new set to me, called Plant Hope. I've used the Palm tree from this set, and colored it with Old Olive, Garden Green, and Chocolate Chip. I sponged the background of the card using Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Bashful Blue, I used the birds from the Uncharted Territory stamp set. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on your card Cindy!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card...see! it wasn't that hard to do a great vacation card this time of year. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The blue embossed piece reminds me of a beach towel behind this wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete