Saturday, March 10, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge

This is a card I created for the Merry Monday Challenge, Helping get the Christmas cards done early, hahaha. That won't happen, but that's because I sell them at shows and such, and have some regular customers that buy my cards from me. Anyway for this card I've use the Sounding Joy Set, I paired it with the Mocha Morning Paper, scrumptous if I do say so. The bow is the Cherry Cobbler Seam binding and it has an antique brad in the middle. The cherry cobbler lettering for the stamp is embossed over the crumb cake inked star image from the set. Thanks for looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Elegant and classy! I love that set Cindy, you have created a beautiful card and yes, that DSP is scrumptious! Wish I could tie a bow like that! Thank you so much for joining me at Merry Monday!!!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the mocha DSP on this!

    ReplyDelete