Saturday, March 10, 2012

Monkey Challenge 99 Sketch with flowers

Hi Everyone, well here we are again playing, taking a bit of a break from making Baby cards and tags. I seen the sketch this week over at the Monkey challenge and just had to try it out. I really like the layout of it. For my card I used my go to set for flowers lately called Fabulous Florets, just love the simplicity of the set. Anwyay just used the stem of the flowers and stamped it in Crumb Cake and stamp off a couple of times as well. I used the Champagne Shimmer Paint on top makeing a mist with alcohol, and spritzed the card with it. I love the affect it has on a card, just a slight subtle shimmer. the rest is pretty self explanitory, I used the mocha morning DSP and I used our new edgelet die for the edge on vanilla. the pearls are our new large pearls and I colored them using the log cabin spritz. It takes a bit of time to dry, but they look gorgeous in person. and to finish of the card I stamped the birthday greeting with early espresso from Petite Pairs, and used a bit of vanilla satin ribbon from my stash. Thanks for looking. Cindy

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I love the way you colored the pearls. I may have to case your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this! Beautiful card, Cin!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cindy. Your colour choice and stamp set are just perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cindy, your card is very pretty. I love the new look of your blog too! It's adorable. Thanks for playing this week. Don't forget the big 100 Blog Candy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. i am loving this card.. the black and white color is so elegant.. you colored the pearls yourself.. omg.. I would never have known the difference.. thanks for playing with us this week at A La card Monkey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovly card Cindy... glad to see you this week!! I really think this is an Elegant Card!! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week for Challenge #99 come back for Challenge #100. That is the week are are giving away the Big Blog Candy!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, beautiful neutral color scheme - so elegant. What a fabulous take on the Monkey Challenge this week. So glad you could join us
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete