Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Celebrations Continues on

Hi Everyone, Ok today is my birthday, so instead of me posting a card or two that I've made I'm posting a few that I've received from some friends and family. I will do a couple now, and then when I get home from work I will post some more. So for the first one it is from  one of my sister in laws Riekie, in the Netherlands. It is a beautiful 3D card of some pansies. The second is from Von a great friend in England. We met in a card group some time ago and have kept in touch, if you click on her name you can see some of her other work on her blog.   Thanks ladies for thinking of me on my birthday.Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Cindy, Happy Birthday tooooo Youuuuuuu!


    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete