Saturday, May 7, 2011

Embossing and Nature

Here is a card I made  for the Friday Mashup, which was to use embossing, along with something from nature. I used Element of Style stamp set, which are some beautiful cabbage roses and some other small flowers. I stamped the vine image over the background using marina mist, I then embossed it with my square lattice die. For the main image stamped in stazon ink, then colored using marina mist and pretty in pink ink and my blender pen, the leaves are done the same way with wild wasab. Before attaching the front I placed pretty in pink satin ribbon and made a bow and attached it.
Love this set and I love the way this turned out.
Thanks for Looking.
Cindy

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! That stamp set is one of my favorites, and you chose a wonderful color palette!

    Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for submitting such a lovely card at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this is such a pretty card, I'm so glad you joined us at the Friday Mashup this week, hope to see you playing along next week too!

    Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Cindy, So glad to see you back!!! This card is gorgeous, I really love that pink ribbon... The way you colored the focal image is so soft and elegant. Great take on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely stunning card! You did an incredible job mashing the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card! The coloring technique is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Cindy. I love how soft and pretty it is and the dry embossing on the back panel is just the right touch. Take Care

    ReplyDelete