Monday, May 23, 2011

Dasher

Hi Everyone, well here is a card I did for the sketch this week for Stamping 411, It's another Christmas card. So that gives me 52 done so far, I will still have to make a ton more, but at least it is one less lol. Anyway for this card I used the dasher stamp set along with the woodland walk designer series paper, taffeta ribbon  versamark and gold embossing powder, wild wasabi, garden green and soft suede card stock and wild wasabi ink for the greeting which is from the short and sweet set.
thanks for looking. 
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. I have to say this is gorgeous. This is a perfect sketch for a Christmas Card. Would not have thought to use Walk in the Park for a Christmas theme but it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Cindy........I see that your getting a jump on the Christmas cards now! LOL

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the entire background has been embossed. It's a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card. I love that stamp and also the great papers you have used too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dsp for a holiday card! Great colors & textures too!

    ReplyDelete