Saturday, May 28, 2011

Come and Get it Technique Challenge- Faux Linen

Hi Everyone, This week is was my turn over at come and get it challenge blog to decide on the technique, I chose Faux Linen, since I hadn't done it in a while and I really like the look of the technique. I also wanted to show that it can be done as part of the main image or can be done as a background technique. If you go over to the blog, there are some great ways of using this technique and a link to a video so you can come and play with us.
My first card is done using the Lovely as a Tree Set, and I used a retired set called riveting for the sentiment.
The second card is done using the Fast and Fabulous Set, the Wonderfully Worn Background and the Sentiment is from Whimsical Words Set

2 comments:

  1. Another two fab cards, love how you have used the trees in the first card and love the floral image in the second, two step stamping looks good!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both card are fantastic......thanks so much for having us all try this Technique Cindy!!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    CGI DT

    ReplyDelete