Saturday, May 21, 2011

A La Card Monkey Birthday

Over at a la card monkey Challenge blog I'm a guest designer this week, as my card was picked last week for one of the honorable mentions. So anyway they sent me a sketch and you were to use it along with doing  a birthday card, so this is what I created. Go check out the rest of the designs they all turned out great.
Anyway for this card I used, the Create a Cupcake punch and stamp set along with the Celebrations designer series pack of paper. Thanks for looking
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being a GD for us, it makes us happy to share our love of stamping. Your card is so cute that cupcake is one of my favorite thing in the Catalog, and that paper is perfect for a birthday. Terry is on the SU Cruise this week if you could help me a little and leave a few comments on some of the cards that would be great!!

    Thank you so much!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! Your card is adorable! love the papers you used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we both had the same idea using Create a Cupcake. ;) I really love how you used the Celebrations DSP...it makes it a great possibility for a male card, too!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete