Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kids Card with a Sketch

Hi Everyone,  Kid Card with a Sketch is the theme over at a la card monkey this week and this is my card for this challenge, I started off by getting the color scheme from my color coach, great tool. Then I added the early espresso in there instead of black as I thought it would go better.
I used two stamp sets that work great together, Extreme Elements and Extreme Skateboarder, There are other extreme sports stamps that go great with it as well, as well as a guitar player, very cool. Anyway the colors are
Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, and Tangerine Tango. Thanks for stopping by.
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. This looks great, Cindy! I love it. And the colors ROCK. Thanks for entering our challenge.

    Hugs,

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Cindy! I always sturggle with boy/male cards, but you obviously don't. This is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sketch Cindy.....it really rocks! Love the colour combo. The "Coach" really works well when selecting colours. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Cindy! The colors work so well together and the way you cut out the skateboarder and made him "pop" finished off the card perfectly!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I like how you cut out the dude and the star in the corner!! Great boy card! Thanks for joining us for all the fun at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card, Cindy! Looks like great Canuck minds think alike! I just posted a similar card for the same challenge...I hadn't even seen yours! I love your colour scheme...isn't it fun to play with bright, vibrant colours?

    ReplyDelete